Color: C1 Gold Frame/Anti-blue Light Lens
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKER&REPLACEABLE LENS – Reduce symptoms of eyestrain during prolonged computer exposure. These frames are best used as indoor lenses for long hours of computer use in order to maintain natural sleep patterns and eye production.
- RX-ABLE LENS – This SojoS square blue light blocking glasses is non-prescription(rx-able). It’s possible to be replaced a prescription lens. The classic form is a good choice for fashion and stylish decoration, which can go with various of features and hair styles.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS – Lightweight and durable. This vintage square blue light blocking glasses is made of ultra-thin metal materials, soft silicon nose pads, durable metal hinge, all the details ensure you a perfect performance.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION – Lens Width: 51mm(2.01inches) | Lens Height: 45mm(1.77inches) | Temple Length: 147mm(5.79inches) | Nose Bridge: 20mm(0.79inches).
- GIFT IDEAS PACKAGE – Glasses*1, microfiber pouch*1, microfiber cleaning cloth*1, blue light test electric torch*1, blue light test card*1, glasses kit*1, glasses box*1. It is also gift packaged ready, making it a wonderful yet practical gift idea for friends and family!
Details: FIND SOJOS Vision WORTH TO TRY AND TRUST
SOJOS Vision loves the sunshine, natural beauty, and of course – beautiful eyes. We design each of our glasses with comfort, lift, and spirituality in mind to fit
your lifestyle. Our name was inspired by the secret in your eyes, coming from the Spanish ‘ojos’ (eyes).
There is truly a story behind everyone’s eyes, and we take pride in creating beautiful eyewear that not only protects, but showcases the mystery of your eyes.
– Different eyewear should bring you different emotions, and match your personality and lifestyle.
– ‘The best doesn’t always mean the most expensive – everyone has their own preference!
– Beauty follows you here.
WHAT YOU GET
Sunglasses * 1
SOJOS Branded Soft Microfiber Pouch * 1
SOJOS Branded Soft Glasses Cloth * 1
Exquisite Packaging * 1
HOW TO CARE
To avoid damage, never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps. While a few mild soaps don’t
harm lenses, today’s extra strength soaps are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens.
ADD TO CART RIGHT NOW!