Color: Black Frame Green Lens
- TAC POLARIZED LENS — UV400 Protection Coating blocks 100% of harmful UVA & UVB rays. Visually restores true color, eliminates reflected or scattered light. TAC polarized triacetate lenses are impact and scratch resistant, lightweight and durable!
- AL-MG METAL ALLOY FRAME — Lightweight AL-MG alloy design is ideal for cycling, driving, running, fishing, racing, skiing, climbing, and all outdoor activities enthusiasts. At only 27g, you can hardly feel them on your face.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS – Overall Width: 140mm/5.51inches – Lens Width: 65mm/2.56inches – Lens Height: 37mm/1.45inches – Temple Length: 120mm/4.72inces – Bridge Width: 20mm/0.78inches
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY ON FRAME &LENS: All DUCO Sunglasses are provided lifetime warranty
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We are not only selling sunglasses but also providing excellent customer service. We promise if you are not happy with DUCO glasses within the first 30 days, we will refund you without any reason . SO NO RISK ON TRY
Details: Choose DUCO!
United States Registered Brand Sunglasses since 2014, Registration number is 4643912
DUCO sunglasses are US FDA certificated and EU CE certificated, every pair of DUCO glasses passed the test.
Polarized sunglasses have a filter that reduces glare from reflecting surfaces (water, snow, road pavement) which interfere with vision. They can be highly useful for sports, driving, and fishing by helping you to see more clearly. They provide premium protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
Features And Benefits
1-Fashionable Semi Frame and stylish design
2-Excellent peripheral vision
3-Easy to adjust nose pad and temples to fit your size
4-Polarized lens help to eliminate reflected and scattered glares, restores vivid color
5-Good for shoping,driving,fishion,vacation,beach,party,sports and other outdoor activities
– Overall Width: 140mm/5.51inches
– Lens Width: 65mm/2.56inches
– Lens Height: 37mm/1.45inches
– Temple Length: 120mm/4.72inces
– Bridge Width: 20mm/0.78inches
1*Polarized testing card
1.Never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, which can leave scratches. Just use clean water and DUCO’s included cloth to clean it.
7.Never leave your sunglasses under car’s front window, especially in summer. Prolonged exposure to the oven-like temperatures inside a car can degrade the lens.